Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

wedding card


Here is My wedding card number 2. Wanted to do a video today but my 9 month old son is teething so its been a crazy day!! Here is how i made this card
White Card stock 8.5inch x 4.5 folded in half. Black mat is 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 inch. The Forever and Alway paper i bought a Walmart, its a wedding day pack by me & my BIG ideas mambo Sheets. i just love this Paper pack! i cut this paper at 4 x 5 inch
I cut the 4 hearts from Paisley cartridge 2 blacks and 2 whites. These papers i got from my local Michael craft store.  DCWV premium stack "LA CREME". I cut the black hearts out at 2.25inch and the white at 1.50 inch. For the grooms heart i cut the sides off the heart to make it look like his shirt. Then cut out the bow tie myself out of the left over black card stock that i had. Then used my Glaze gel pen to make his buttons. For the Bride heart i just used Ranger liquid pearls WHITE OPAL. Then just finished it off with the bow.  The hearts are pop off the paper with ek 3d-dots from Walmart.
Thanks again everyone for coming a looking at my cards. i have 2 more wedding cards to make so please come back and check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment