Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

Cardz TV Challenge#113: “School’s Cool!”


Hi everyone
Again i have joined the Cardz TV Challenge#113: “School’s Cool!” Make a card for Back to School using any cartridge(s) and colors you’d like. 
Here is my card!! I used the cricut cartridge recess and elegant edges
*My card is an A2 size card in black.
*Red mat is 5 1/4 inch X 4 1/4 inch. my number mat is from DCWV THE GRADE SCHOOL STACK. Its just a great stack of papers if you have school age kids this is a great stack for you.
*I cut 2 elegant edges out page 33 the oblong 2.25 inch that is in red card stock. Then i cut the shadow at 2.75 inch with a different paper from the DCWV THE GRADE SCHOOL STACK.
*I cut the books at 2.25inch
*Finished my card off with 3 button.
I hope you enjoyed my card and please if you haven't seen i am having a contest to win a cuttlebug folder. Please go and check how you can win this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi , I got through the detour and came from CardzTV, lol
    Nice card, love the background paper and the books!
    I wasn't a follower of your other blog but I am following this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Naomi for being a follower of my blog!

      Delete