Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

ardz Tv & BBTB2 Christmas in July Contest!!



Hi everyone i am so happy to be able to enter my first cardz tv contest. Here is my christmas in july card.
Here is what i used to make this card
snowman - cricut cartridge best of 2006, action wobble. i glittered his mitts scarf and ear muffs with Martha stewart fluorescent green glitter I did his eyes with goggly eyes (credit to my son bc that was his idea)
Ribbon - american crafter premium ribbon
Paper- the snow flak paper is something i got from an ebay seller as a thank you. base of the card is your basic A2 card size.
sorry this is so short everyone but all 4 kids are down for a nap. I have so much to get done around the house before they wake up.  I am going to try to do my first video this week. Thats if the kids let me..lol  Try to pop in later on in the week.
If anyone wants to join these contests please join us at
http://cardztv.blogspot.com
http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.ca
Talk to you all later
Mindi




No comments:

Post a Comment