Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Paper Playtime challenge BOO-ville

Hi everyone


I just love halloween!!! With 4 kids i just love see them all dressed up in. So i have made up a card for the Paper Playtime Challenge this monday.


For this card its a black A2 size! I used three mats for my card orange, black and a halloween saying paper. i cut the ghost out of the simply charmed cartridge on page 58 3 inch.  I used the peachy keen stamps PK-691Making a Monster Face. I always outline my stamped faces with glossy accents just to give them that little POP! "Boo to you" stamp is from My Pink Stamper "spook-alicious". I added 2 black buttons and put 2 little white button to the top of them.
The inside of my card i used my cuttlebug and the Darice spider web folder to emboss the paper and then finished it off with the clear embossing powder by Ranger.

I hope you like my card and please come join us for this challenge at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.ca



1 comment:

  1. Mindi this card is so cute. I love that you used Simply Charmed as that is a great cartridge. I like your tip on using Glossy Accents on your Peachy Keen faces. I love Peachy Keen Stamps!! Your project is adorable. I love the spider web inside the card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete